Hawaiian can be your best bet if you want to get on an inter-island flight to Hawaii. Hawaiian Airlines is one of the topmost carriers in the United States, offering best-in-class flight services that can take you to your destination at attractive rates. HawaiianMiles is the frequent flyer initiative by the airline company, which can let you earn miles for every flight you take. These miles can be redeemed later for booking future flights. Hawaiian Airlines award chart mentions the number of miles you can redeem for different destinations and classes. This makes traveling a whole lot cheaper. Each mile on Hawaiian is almost worth 0.9 cents. If you have already been on some flights and accumulated miles, the Hawaiian Airlines mileage chart can come in pretty handy. Let’s see how it works, the expiration policy and the best ways to redeem your points.
Type of Awards on Hawaiian Airlines and Points to Redeem:
The Hawaiian Airlines mileage chart mentions a variety of rates that you can find when searching for Hawaiian flights. This has been done under “main cabin” categories. However, the actual number of miles that you might need to shell out for booking flights using Hawaiian miles depends on the peak season, where you’re taking a flight to and when you are traveling. Off-season flights might cost lower than booking done during the peak season at a region when compared in terms of HawaiianMiles.
Is Hawaiian Airlines Miles Worth Booking Fights With?
If you travel to or from Hawaii or fly between the islands frequently, Hawaiian Award redemption might be a pretty useful option. Although Hawaiian Airlines mileage chart is not very specific, the competition is usually much lesser. Therefore, depending on the situation, the air miles can be very beneficial.
Hawaiian Airlines Award Flight Chart and Redemption Miles:
How many airline miles to Hawaii with Hawaiian Airline? If you are flying within Hawaii, you can expect to spend anywhere between 7,500 and 15,000 Hawaiian Miles.
The number of miles that Hawaiian Airlines charges for flights going to or from North America vary. It depends on the East Coast and West Coast travels. Taking a flight to West Coast can cost lower, starting at about 20,000 Hawaiian Miles each way, while the same when done to or from the East Coast can be priced at 30,000 Hawaiian miles and above. There are no blackout dates for using Hawaiian miles as per the Hawaiian award chart.
Hawaiian Airlines has a loyalty program that gives you a Gold Or Platinum status, depending on the number of segments you’ve flown on Hawaiian or the number of miles you have earned in one calendar year. Pualani Elite or Pualani Premier Club members get other discounted rates when they try using miles and points for booking flights. The same is applicable for Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard holders and is mentioned in the Hawaiian Airlines mileage chart.
Hawaiian Airlines Elite Status Benefits as Per Award Chart:
Hawaiian Airlines offers elite status to its frequent flyers. You can attain a Gold or Platinum Status on your membership and that comes with multiple benefits, which can include:
1. Exclusive helpdesk number to help you with your booking
2. Increased baggage allowance. You’re allowed to bring 2 checked bags for free.
3. Hawaiian Airlines upgrade with miles is complimentary
4. Priority boarding and routing
5. Get lucrative discounts when booking Hawaiian award flight tickets as mentioned in the Hawaiian Airlines mileage chart.
6. 50% Hawaiian Airlines bonus miles on cash tickets
7. Two guests and the member get first-class check-in line access or Premium Club entry.
8. Select lounges would allow you club access
9. You’d find more available seats when making reservations
You can fly 20,000 miles on Hawaiian or 30 segments for being called a Pualani Gold member. Take 60 Hawaiian miles segments or fly 40,000 miles and you would become a Pualani Platinum member with Hawaiian Airlines. Platinum members get the same benefits as Zone 2 priority boarding and discounted award flights. In addition to that, Platinum members get:
1. 3 free checked bags
2. Book a cash airfare and your neighbor island seats in economy class would be guaranteed for up to 72 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
3. 100% bonus HawaiianMiles on cash fares.
By paying around $299 or spending 40,000 you can buy a Hawaiian Premier Club Membership. This would let you get some of the same advantages that the Elite Gold members get when booking Hawaiian Airlines with miles.
What Are the Best Ways to Redeem HawaiianMiles:
Now that you have taken a look at Hawaiian Airlines mileage chart, let’s discuss the best ways to use your HawaiianMiles:
1) First Class Flights From Hawaii To Tahiti: Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia has amazing handicraft markets and local sellers who sell fresh fish. It is located on Tahiti and you can use your HawaiianMiles to get from Hawaii to Papeete by just redeeming 95,000 air miles to 190,000 miles round trip! If you want first class travel, then this can be an amazing redemption!
2) Hop-On To Virgin Atlantic Airways: Hawaiian Airlines has partnerships with many airline companies, including Virgin Atlantic. You can travel from the UK to Africa, North American East Cost, Caribbean or the Middle East just by shelling out 60,000 miles for economy travel. This is in line with mileage redemptions for a lot of U.S. Carriers. Make use of Virgin Atlantic 24 hour cancellation and book your trip now.
3) U.K. To Asia On Virgin Atlantic: You can even fly from the U.K. to Asia, India or Australia by redeeming 80,000 miles in economy and 13,000 miles in Premium Economy as per Hawaiian Airlines Award chart. Fuel surcharges are not hefty on Hawaiian and therefore, if you want to get the most out of Hawaiian Airlines mileage chart, this can be a pretty lucrative deal!
4) Try Hawaiian Partner Japan Airlines: Spend 24,000 Hawaiian Air Miles for traveling within Japan. Japan Airlines in partnership with Hawaiian offers flight bookings priced per segment. Round trip flights between Tokyo and Hawaii can be purchased at 80,000 HawaiianMiles in Economy and 100,000 miles and points in Premium Economy.
Earning Rewards When Availing Services with the Help of Hawaiian Airlines:
If you have with you the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard, then you can quickly accumulate HawaiianMiles, which you can then use for booking free flight tickets. Earn 3X miles on purchases made on Hawaiian Airlines including Hawaiian Award flights, 1X miles for other things and 2X miles for spending on gas, groceries and dining out.
Those holding this card also get a 50% discount on companion flights. This is a one-time rebate for flights flying to or from Hawaii and mainland U.S. Cardholders also get to bring a free checked bag when they book flights. If you want to transfer your HawaiianMiles, and you have the card with you, this can be done at no cost.
Do Hawaiian Miles Expire If I Don’t Book Award Flights?
To keep the miles in your account as they are, you either need to continue earning Hawaiian miles or have to spend miles by making Hawaiian Airlines reservations, shopping with partners or using Hawaiian Airlines MileFinder. You can even keep using your Hawaiian World Elite Mastercard to prevent Hawaiian miles expiration. If there is no such activity for 18 months, all the points in your frequent flyer account would expire and become invalid for use.
Hawaiian Airlines mileage chart is pretty useful in determining the flights that you can make huge savings on. If you are still perplexed about finding the cheapest flight tickets, our trained professionals can be of great help. With proper guidance, you can purchase flight tickets at maximum discounts and extraordinary deals. We work round the clock ensuring that you get nothing but the cheapest ticket to your destination. If you are tired of looking for travel solutions, give us a call on 1-(855)-737-8707.